Vanilla Bean Hard Sauce
- 1 whole vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- Scrape tiny vanilla bean seeds into sugar; stir well. Combine vanilla sugar and butter in a mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Note: One 6" vanilla bean equals about 1 tablespoon extract; if you want to substitute extract.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments