Vanilla-Banana Tagalongs Milk Shakes
Freeze the cookies before crushing to prevent chocolate from melting and making the crumbs stick together.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 (7-oz.) package chocolate-covered peanut butter cookies, frozen and crushed
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1. Process ice cream, milk, and banana in a blender 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed. Remove and reserve 1 cup crushed cookies. Fold remaining crushed cookies into ice-cream mixture.
- 2. Pour ice-cream mixture evenly into 4 serving glasses. Drizzle each with 2 Tbsp. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Sauce. Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Girl Scout Tagalongs cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages