VA Alfredo Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 6 1/4 cup(s) 1% Milk
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Cottage Cheese
- 6 1/4 tablespoon(s) Corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a kettle and cook over medium hear until heated through and smooth stirring occasionally. Add more cornstarch as needed to thicken slightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nevets and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
VA Alfredo Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes