Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) fat-free vegetable broth
- 2 cup(s) chopped green cabbage
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 cup(s) chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup(s) frozen green beans
- 1 whole(s) medium zucchini diced
- 2 whole(s) plum tomatoes diced
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onions
- 5 whole(s) asparagus spears chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1 whole(s) salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray a large pot with nonstick spray. Cook tomatoes, carrots, onions, asparagus, and garlic over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Raise heat to high, add all other ingredients, and stir. Once soup reaches a full boil, lower the heat until soup is just simmering.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the beans and celery are tender.
- PER SERVING: 60 calories, <.5g fat, 14g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 7g sugar, 3g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstrubel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
v10 soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews