- 1/2 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bourbon*
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Fit piecrust into a 10-inch cast-iron skillet; sprinkle piecrust with powdered sugar.
Whisk eggs in a large bowl until foamy; whisk in brown sugar and next 6 ingredients. Pour mixture into piecrust, and top with pecan halves.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 300°, and bake 30 more minutes. Turn oven off, and let pie stand in oven, with door closed, 3 hours.
*Vanilla extract may be substituted.