These are delicious! I mistakenly use goat cheese the first time I made these and always use goat cheese now. This also works well with freak figs but I suggest you cut them completely in half or the cheese will slide out.
More From Southern Living
- 24 dried figs
- 1 (3-oz.) package softened cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 24 roasted, salted almonds
- Cut a slit in large side of 24 dried figs, cutting to, but not through, stem end. Stir together 1 (3-oz.) package softened cream cheese, 2 tsp. powdered sugar, and 2 tsp. orange liqueur; fill each fig evenly with cream cheese mixture and 1 roasted, salted almond. Press figs to secure filling.
- *You can make this recipe ahead of time and store the figs in the refrigerator. Before serving, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers