Uptown Barbecue Sandwich
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup spicy barbecue sauce, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups firmly packed packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 kosher dill pickle spears, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (2-oz.) onion rolls, split
- 1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork in half lengthwise. Brush evenly with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- 2. Coat cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place pork on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, turning pork occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir together coleslaw and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4. Slice pork into thin strips, and toss with 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Brush cut sides of bread evenly with remaining 6 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Divide pork evenly onto bottom halves of rolls; top each with about 1/2 cup coleslaw mixture and cover with roll tops. Serve with additional pickle spears, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note