Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli OR spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Sweet Tomato Basil Smooth Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil; turn into 2-quart baking dish.
Top with broccoli, then cheese. Place pizza dough over dish, sealing edges tightly.
Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 25 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes