Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie
Yield: 4 servings
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz.), divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 450° . Spray deep dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350° .
2. Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
3. Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken.
Also terrific with Knorr Pasta Sides - Creamy Chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $12.12
Cost per serving*: $3.03
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes