- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz.), divided
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450° . Spray deep dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press on bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350° .
Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken.
Also terrific with Knorr Pasta Sides - Creamy Chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $12
Cost per serving*: $03
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.