Wasn't as good as expected.
More From Ragu
- 1-3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 3 large green and/or red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-3/4 cup instant rice
- 1. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain, if desired.
- 2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook covered 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- TIP: Cook once… eat twice! Double the recipe and reheat to serve over pasta, on hamburger buns or in taco shells.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.88
- Cost per serving*: $1.11
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 250, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 4%, Iron 20%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note