- 1 Jar Ragú® Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bag Frozen Italian-style Vegetables, thawed
- 1 Box Ziti or Penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Pasta Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Stir in vegetables and hot ziti.
- 2. Spoon pasta mixture into 2-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 3.Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.32
- Cost per serving*: $1.72
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 380, Calories From Fat 120, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 950mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 19g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 30%, Iron 15%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Unstuffed Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes