Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup
Make a big pot of Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup any day of the week for a delicious and hearty meal the whole family will love.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans tomato soup
- 1 28-oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4-oz. can mushroom pieces, drained
- 2 cups green peppers, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- In a stockpot over medium heat, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in soup, vegetables and brown sugar. Add desired amount of beef broth. Simmer, covered, until peppers and onion are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in rice about 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews