Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions - medium chopped
- 8 cup(s) cabbage 1/2 head shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) whole caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated garlic
- In large saute, brown the meat and drain. Add onion and cook for about 3 minutes. Add cabbage and water and cook 5 minutes until cabbage starts to wilt. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover. Simmer about 30 minutes. Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note