- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1. Cook beef and onions in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring frequently. Drain.
2. Add tomatoes with their liquid, cabbage, rice, paste and seasoned salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Unstuffed Cabbage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes