Uniq Fruit and Cream Cheese Tart
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 217
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 34.7g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 314mg
- Calcium: 51mg
- 9 low-fat graham cracker cookie sheets
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Uniq Fruit and Lemon Marmalade, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Uniq fruit sections (about 2)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place crackers in a food processor; process until finely ground and crumbs measure about 1 1/3 cups. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and butter; pulse 6 times or just until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add egg white; pulse 10 times or just until blended (do not allow mixture to form a ball). Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch tart pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- Combine cream cheeses, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons Uniq Fruit and Lemon Marmalade, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared crust; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Just before serving, place fruit sections onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; pat gently with additional paper towels to dry (do not press down). Place remaining 2 tablespoons Uniq Fruit and Lemon Marmalade in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 10 seconds or until melted. Arrange fruit sections over cream cheese filling, and brush with melted marmalade. Slice into 10 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Uniq Fruit and Cream Cheese Tart Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts