Union Hotel Grand Meatballs
Notes: These savory meatballs complement either of our spaghetti sauces.
Yield: Makes 25 meatballs; 8 to 12 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 57%
- Protein: 19g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrate: 3.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 501mg
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch chunks sourdough French bread (crusts trimmed)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (sirloin)
- 2 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In large bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat eggs and milk just to blend. Stir in bread and let stand until soft, about 10 minutes. Add ground beef, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and beat on low speed or mix until well blended.
- 2. Gently shape mixture into 2-inch balls; place meatballs about 1 inch apart on a lightly oiled or foil-lined 14- by 16-inch baking sheet.
- 3. Bake in a 350° regular or convection oven until no longer pink in the center (cut to test), 20 to 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes