Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) deli-roasted chicken chopped
- 2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 - 103/4 oz can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 4oz can(s) water chestnuts drained & chopped
- 11/2 cup(s) french fried onion rings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. Spoon ingredients into a lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, sprinkle onion rings evenly over top. Bake 5 more minutes until bubbly around edges. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YaYa5759 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes