Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) deli-roasted chicken chopped
- 2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 - 103/4 oz can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 4oz can(s) water chestnuts drained & chopped
- 11/2 cup(s) french fried onion rings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. Spoon ingredients into a lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, sprinkle onion rings evenly over top. Bake 5 more minutes until bubbly around edges. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YaYa5759 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note