Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups chopped deli-roasted chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (??-ounce) can French fried onion rings
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into an 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; sprinkle onion rings evenly over top. Bake 5 to 10 more minutes or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Kay Regnier
- 113 Buckingham Drive
- Winterville, NC 28590
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note