Uncle Tony's Puttanesca Sauce (no anchovies)
Tony Mesiti's favorite recipe for puttanesca adapted to my taste.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 can(s) 28-oz plum tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- Saute garlic in olive oil. Add plum tomatoes, breaking them up with the spoon then add the pepper flakes. Add olives to sauce, simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve over thin spaghetti
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Uncle Tony's Puttanesca Sauce (no anchovies) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes