Uncle Peter's Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla optional
- orange zest optional
- In a bowl (preferably with a spout for pouring), mix eggs, 1 cup milk and sugar. Slowly add in the cup of flour, mixing well. Little by little, add it the last cup of milk (you may not need the whole cup). You want the consistency to be on the thin side, so it will easily spread in the pan. Add in optional ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan, add about a 1/4 cup of batter, roll it around the pan so it makes a thin pancake. Cook about 2 minutes, flip, then cook another minute.
- Spread a little butter, sprinkle a little sugar, roll it up and enjoy!
- We eat these for a special breakfast. You can also serve them as dessert. Fill with strawberries, bananas, chocolate, whipped cream, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Uncle Peter's Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts