- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (12-ounce) package ham seasoning or diced ham
- 4 (16-ounce) containers fresh oysters, well drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-ounce) package herb-flavored bread stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
How to Make It
Cook ground beef, onion, celery, and garlic in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain, if desired.
Stir in ham, oysters, and parsley. Cook 7 minutes or until oysters are done. Gently fold in stuffing mix, salt, and pepper.
Spoon stuffing mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve. Bake, covered, at 350º for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.