Uncle Jim's Squash Casserole
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 small yellow squash sliced 1/4 inch
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 3 slice(s) bread crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 5 dash(es) herbs of your choice
- Put onions, squash, and water in a casserole. Cook covered, on high, for 7 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, and top with bread crumbs. Microwave 8-10 minutes on high, uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thomps97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Uncle Jim's Squash Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables