Uncle Jerrel's Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1-15 oz. can(s) Great Northern Beans
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1-8 oz. can(s) Whole Kernel Corn - Drained
- 1-8 oz. can(s) Pineapple Chunks - Drained
- 1-8 oz. can(s) Tomato Sauce
- 1-15 oz. can(s) Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Lemon - Juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Cook your ground beef in a frying pan until brown. Then add your garlic powder , and sea salt. - Add to your taste.
- Next, in a big pot, add beans, corn, pineapple, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, chopped onions, chopped peppers, lemon juice, and bay leaf. Then add your ground beef, and cook on low until it's cooked through. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note