try this recipe...taste great and healthy
Uncle Frank's Crab Cakes
Leave 2 or more crab cakes uncooked if you plan to make Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp. Add an additional teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning for more flavor.
This recipe goes with Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 3 white bread slices
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Pinch of pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Pulse bread in food processor 6 times or until coarsely crumbled.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl; gently fold in breadcrumbs and crabmeat (being careful not to break up crab). Shape mixture into 6 patties; place on a baking sheet. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Cook crab cakes, in batches, in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note