Uncle Ben's Ginger Glazed Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger powder
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, bake or pan-sear chicken breast. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In small saucepan add chicken broth, brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard and ginger. Over medium heat stir mixture often until a glaze forms, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is done. Apply glaze to chicken and serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenv1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes