Uncle Ben's Ginger Glazed Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger powder
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, bake or pan-sear chicken breast. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In small saucepan add chicken broth, brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard and ginger. Over medium heat stir mixture often until a glaze forms, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is done. Apply glaze to chicken and serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenv1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note