Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8-12 pound(s) Brisket
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) white pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) pepper sauce
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except brisket. Mix well. Place brisket in a large plastic bag or glass dish with 3/4 of the marinade. Reserve 1/4 c. marinade for basting. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove meet and discard marinade. Place brisket on a V-rack with drip pan. Cook at 300 degrees for approximately 2 hrs. or until done. (160-170 degrees) Baste frequently with reserved marinade while cooking.
- Slice thinly and serve with your favorite BBQue sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note