Unbaked Fruit Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) margarine
- 1 large bag of marshmallows
- 1 pound(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 4 ounce(s) candied cheries,red & green chopped
- 4 ounce(s) candied pineapple, red & green chopped
- 1/2 box(es) white raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut
- Melt margarine & marshmallows. combine all other indgredients. Pour marshmallow mixture over ingredients. Mix well. Press into greased small tube pan or loaf pan. I use 2 small loaf pans. Keeps well in refrigerator for several weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenJT1958 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Unbaked Fruit Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts