Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Elizabeth Demos
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Southern Living
Total: 50 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon Kumquat Confit
- 1 to 3 thin fresh jalapeño pepper slices
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- Crushed ice
- Club soda, chilled
- Garnish: candied kumquat slices
- Muddle Kumquat Confit and jalapeño pepper slices against sides of an 8-oz. glass to release flavors. Stir in whiskey and enough crushed ice to fill glass halfway; top with chilled club soda. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Palm Ridge Reserve Handmade Micro Batch Florida Whiskey (palmridgereserve.com).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages