Same thing happened to me as described by Swede4Life. It made me so sick, I couldn't play WoW or LOTRO for two days. What a crappy recipe!
This is recipe for a light and fresh sponge cake, suitable for weddings, birthday parties or any occasion.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Dried Tuna Flakes
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Cream
- 5 gallon(s) Melted Cooking Chocolate
- 5 ounce(s) Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 whole(s) Sponge Cake
- 1 cup(s) Strawberry Jam
- 1 jar(s) Vegemite
- You take a sponge cake and cut it in half and then fill the middle with fresh cream, strawberry jam and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Then you get a jar of vegemite and spread it thick around the whole cake, so that is basically all covered in vegemite.
- Then you get a hairdryer and hairdry the cake so that the vegemite layer becomes dry and hard.
- Then you get some cooking chocolate and fill a really big saucepan with it, once it's all melted, you put the cake in (you need to have enough chocolate in their to completely immerse it) and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- You then let it set for 3 hours, then you may need to cut the cake out of the chocolate which has probably set by now.
- Sprinkle the cake with dried tuna flakes and you're done!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jingadingdangdo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note