Ultra-Rich Molten Chocolate
This is the ultimate chocolate recipe. Once the crisp, sugary top of the dessert is broken, glorious liquid chocolate is unveiled. Spoon it into bowls, and top with ice cream.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 16 assorted-filled chocolate pieces*
- 18 pecan halves
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Press into bottom of a buttered 9-inch deep-dish pieplate. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- Bring whipping cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; add semisweet morsels, stirring until smooth. Spread mixture over crust; cover and freeze 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Remove from heat; add milk chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Add granulated sugar, stirring until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended. Stir in flour just until combined.
- Cut each chocolate piece into 4 pieces; fold into milk chocolate mixture. Pour mixture over chilled chocolate crust; sprinkle with pecan halves.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until outer edge is set. Remove from oven; cool slightly on a wire rack. Serve warm.
- *For testing purposes only, we used Nestlé Assorted Treasures.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts