Ultra-Rich Molten Chocolate
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 16 assorted-filled chocolate pieces*
- 18 pecan halves
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Press into bottom of a buttered 9-inch deep-dish pieplate. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- Bring whipping cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; add semisweet morsels, stirring until smooth. Spread mixture over crust; cover and freeze 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Remove from heat; add milk chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Add granulated sugar, stirring until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended. Stir in flour just until combined.
- Cut each chocolate piece into 4 pieces; fold into milk chocolate mixture. Pour mixture over chilled chocolate crust; sprinkle with pecan halves.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until outer edge is set. Remove from oven; cool slightly on a wire rack. Serve warm.
- *For testing purposes only, we used Nestlé Assorted Treasures.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts