Ultimate Veggie Pizza
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 oz.) mixed shredded cheese
- 2 cups roasted or grilled vegetables
- 1. Stir together tomatoes and garlic. Spread crust evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle with cheese; arrange vegetables over cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This