Ultimate Veggie Pizza
Combine any leftover bits of cheese you find in the fridge for this simple pie. To avoid having to get out the cutting board, you can crush whole tomatoes with clean hands instead of chopping them.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 oz.) mixed shredded cheese
- 2 cups roasted or grilled vegetables
- 1. Stir together tomatoes and garlic. Spread crust evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle with cheese; arrange vegetables over cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers