This was one of the best cheesecakes i have ever made and everyone loved it! I have already made it multiple times and will be making it many more.
Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
Amount per serving
- Calories: 480
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Carbohydrate: 45
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 7g
- Calcium: 10%
- Iron: 6%
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Caramels
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute. Stir in nuts; pour half into crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Refrigerate remaining caramel mixture for later use.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over caramel layer in crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE reserved caramel mixture 1 min.; stir. Pour over cheesecake. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake.
- KRAFT kitchens tips
- Enjoy a serving of this decadent treat on special occasions.
- HOW TO PIPE CHOCOLATE
- Place a square of BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. Squeeze bag to melt chocolate. Fold down top tightly and cut small piece (about 1/8 inch) off one of the bottom corners of bag. Holding top of bag firmly, drizzle chocolate through opening in desired patterns on cheesecake. NOTEReduce oven temperature to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This