Ultimate Turkey Meatloaf
You won't want to smother it in ketchup! Makes 2 loaves or 5 mini-loaves
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) cracker crumbs
- 1.5 pound(s) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the ground meat, egg, onion, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well; press mixture into a loaf pan and make a depression in the center. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining 1/2 cup tomato sauce, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar and water. Mix together until sugar has dissolved and pour liquid over meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Siphon off excess liquid if needed
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note