The Ultimate Party Crab Dip
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can diced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeño pepper slices or 1 fresh jalapeño, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add cream and artichokes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced to 2 cups.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in water chestnuts and next 5 ingredients. Add artichoke cream sauce; stir until well combined. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon dip into a lightly greased 3- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Cook, covered, on LOW 2 1/2 hours or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This