The Ultimate No-Bake Cheesecake Banana Pudding With Caramel Syrup
More From Southern Living
Chill: 6 Hours
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 1. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- 2. Beat dry pudding mix and milk in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes; add vanilla, and beat 30 seconds. Add cream cheese mixture, and beat 1 minute. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture into a 4-quart bowl; drizzle with about 2 1/2 tablespoons caramel syrup. Layer with one-third each of bananas and vanilla wafers. Repeat layers twice with pudding mixture, caramel syrup, bananas, and ending with vanilla wafers, flat sides down, placed in a single ring around edge of bowl. Cover and chill at least 6 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts