Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) small elbow macaroni
- 2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar shredded
- Butter 8" x 8" x 2" baking dish. Cook macaroni according to package. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Drain macaroni and toss with cheese mixture in bowl. Turn evenly into buttered baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and back, uncovered, in 400ºF oven 30 to 35 minutes. If top browns too quickly, cover with foil after 20 minutes of baking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahKnapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note