Nothing "ultimate" about this recipe. Average at best. Reminded me of store-bought "seafood salad".
The Ultimate Lobster Roll
Buy 2 (1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound) steamed lobsters to yield the correct amount of chopped cooked lobster. Prep: 17 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked lobster
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 bakery-style hot dog buns, split
- 2 cups firmly packed baby arugula
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; gently stir in lobster. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add half of buns, cut sides down, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Repeat with remaining butter and buns.
- 3. Arrange arugula on rolls, and top with lobster mixture and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches