Not bad. Creamier, lighter version. Missing a little kick in the flavor department.
Ultimate Grilled Cheese
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 288
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated fat: 5.8g
- Sodium: 556mg
- 1/2 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon canola mayonnaise
- 1 ounce 2% reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (1-ounce) slices whole-grain bread
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine cream cheese and canola mayo. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Spread between 2 slices whole-grain bread. Heat a small skillet over medium heat; sear each side in 1/4 teaspoon olive oil until bread is browned and crisp.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note