Ultimate Chocolate Truffles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) bittersweet premium chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) assorted coatings (see below)
- (1) In microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate, cream and butter in microwave for 1 min.
- Remove; stir.
- Heat 1 min longer or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Remove; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Refrigerate until mixture is firm (about 1 hr).
- (2) Spread your coatings of choice (shredded coconut, cocoa powder, finely chopped hazelnuts/pistachios) on flat plates.
- Using a melon baller, scoop chocolate into 24 equal balls. Roll balls in coatings.
- Place each truffle on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill at least 30 mins before serving.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 wk, or freeze for up to 1 month.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note