Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 stick(s) Crisco butter flav shortening sticks
- 1 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet choc chips
- 1 cup(s) pecans coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat shortening and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in milk, vanilla, and egg. Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Blend in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded measuring tbsp. 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11-13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer cookies to cooling rack. If nuts are omitted, add and additional 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies