The Ultimate Chicken Wings With Curry-Lime Butter
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 4 pounds chicken wings*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut off wing tips, and discard; cut chicken wings in half at joint, if desired. Place wings in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Arrange wings in a single layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and skin is crisp, turning after 20 minutes.
- 3. Stir together butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add wings, and toss until evenly coated. Transfer to a platter; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- *1 (4-lb.) package frozen party-style chicken wings, thawed, may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note