Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine Bisquick, cheese, garlic salt and paprika, set aside. Season chicken strips with a little garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken stips into egg; then coat in Bisquick mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ultimate Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes