- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 7 large eggs
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Apricot Glaze
- Garnish: strawberry halves
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill 1 hour.
Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer. Add cream cheese; beat until blended. Gradually add 1 3/4 cups sugar, beating well. Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Pour batter into chilled crust.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
Stir together sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon vanilla; spread over cheesecake.
Bake at 425° for 5 to 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 10 hours. Remove sides of pan. Serve with Apricot Glaze, and garnish, if desired.