I was disappointed in this recipe. To be fair, I pureed the tomatoes since my crew doesn't like diced tomatoes, but that doesn't affect the flavor, only the texture. Other than that, I followed the recipe to the letter. My 5 and 7 year old flat out wouldn't eat it. My husband and I thought it was just so-so. I wouldn't make this again.
Ultimate Cheeseburger Pizza
To avoid having to get out the cutting board, you can crush whole tomatoes with clean hands instead of chopping them.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and crumbled ground beef (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together tomatoes and garlic. Spread crust evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle with cheese, ground beef, green onions, and salt.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note