I was disappointed in this recipe. To be fair, I pureed the tomatoes since my crew doesn't like diced tomatoes, but that doesn't affect the flavor, only the texture. Other than that, I followed the recipe to the letter. My 5 and 7 year old flat out wouldn't eat it. My husband and I thought it was just so-so. I wouldn't make this again.
Ultimate Cheeseburger Pizza
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and crumbled ground beef (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together tomatoes and garlic. Spread crust evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle with cheese, ground beef, green onions, and salt.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers