Ultimate Cheese Pizza
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 oz.) mixed shredded cheese
- 1. Stir together tomatoes and garlic. Spread crust evenly with tomato mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Ultimate Cheeseburger Pizza: Substitute 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese for 2 cups mixed shredded cheese. Prepare Ultimate Cheese Pizza as directed, sprinkling 1 1/2 cups cooked and crumbled ground beef (about 1/2 lb.), 1/4 cup chopped green onions, and 1/2 tsp. salt over tomato mixture. Bake as directed. Serve with pickles, if desired. Prep: 15 min., Bake: 14 min.
- Ultimate Veggie Pizza: Prepare Ultimate Cheese Pizza as directed, arranging 2 cups roasted or grilled vegetables over tomato mixture. Bake as directed. Prep: 10 min., Bake: 14 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers