Ultimate Caramel Nut Brownies
- 1 12oz bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz bag caramels
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup(s) margarine/butter
- 2 cup(s) pecans/walnuts
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 13x9" baking pan.
- Microwave chocolate squares and butter.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture. Add eggs and flour. Spread half of batter into pan. Bake 25 min.
- Microwave caramels and cream til caramels begin to melt. Whisk til smooth. Stir in 1 cup nuts. Spread mixture over brownie in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Pour remaining brownie batter over caramel mixture and sprinkle with remaining nuts. Bake 30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note