1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
2. Scrub potatoes, dry on paper towel.
3. Coat each potato with approx. 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
4. Coat each potato with approx. 3/4 tablespoon of ground dried rosemary & garlic.
5. Bake potatoes on oven racks for 1 hour
6. Chop chives into small pieces and place in small dish until potatoes are done baking.
7. Once potatoes are done baking, cut lengthwise on top of potato to spread apart.
8. Add butter to melt, salt & pepper, shredded cheese, bacon bits, sour cream & chives
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Go to full version of