Ultimate Baked Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) Idaho Baked Potato
- 1 1/2 stick(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dried Rosemary & Garic Ground
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Mixed Cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) Oscar Myer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 bunch(es) Chives Fresh
- 1 pinch(s) Salt
- 1 pinch(s) Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Scrub potatoes, dry on paper towel.
- 3. Coat each potato with approx. 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- 4. Coat each potato with approx. 3/4 tablespoon of ground dried rosemary & garlic.
- 5. Bake potatoes on oven racks for 1 hour
- 6. Chop chives into small pieces and place in small dish until potatoes are done baking.
- 7. Once potatoes are done baking, cut lengthwise on top of potato to spread apart.
- 8. Add butter to melt, salt & pepper, shredded cheese, bacon bits, sour cream & chives
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Calironjon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note