Ultimate Baked Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) (15 oz) Van Camps pork and beans
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except bacon together and spread in a 8x8 dish. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for 30 mins, then uncovered for 15 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ultimate Baked Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables